Dhydra’s RLTD: Designed for Industrial-Scale Cannabis Growers
Is drying and curing cannabis bud, one of your biggest quality assurance challenges? Rapid Low Temperature Dehydration is a consistent, repeatable, scientific and disruptive approach to drying cannabis that will propel our customers to the head of the pack. From trim-room to shelf-stable in under one hour, Dhydra’s solution provides growers with technology to reduce their time and costs while producing great product that their customers will enthusiastically embrace.
Dhydra's Disruptive Technology
- Rapid dehydration at low temperatures.
- Continuous flow, up to 20 hours per day.
- Increases production capacity.
- Reduces production-time by days or weeks.
- Easy to operate & maintain. Auto cleaning.
- Odor mitigation. No curing required.
- Preserves THC, CBD and terpene content.
- Dries bud evenly. (No moist core/dry shell outcomes.)
- Increased oil yield and reduced oxidation.
- Reliable equipment & real time support.
- Low capital costs, low operational costs.
- Scalable solutions for industrial clients.
- Built with food grade standard materials.